Meeting Support Institute invites you to join the MSI
Dear Meeting Support Supplier,
Your membership of the MSI would offer you all this:
A knowledge base where we can add news on your product
- an automatic digest sent out about all new publications in the knowledge base
- an automatic feed from the knowledge base to the Linkedin group Meeting Architecture
Presence at the major Meeting Industry Tradeshows:
- Affordable access to meetings industry trade shows
- Gatherings of members at Trade shows
- Distribution of Memberlist
- Fresh Dinners for quality networking
Seminar opportunities at industry conferences
Possible participation in the MSI bookprojects
- Access to the FRESH conference
- Discounted exhibitor space at the FRESH conference
- Discounted access for you and your clients to the Fresh dinners
These and other unique benefits are all within reach for suppliers of meeting support tools and services, since the official launch of the Meeting Support Institute.
This is your invitation to become part of one of the most innovative developments
the global meetings industry has seen in recent years.
The Meeting Support Institute has been taking shape for some time. It is a one-stop resource for the creative, technical, and technological tools that can enhance the education, networking, and motivation, before, during and after a meeting or event. After field-testing the concept at Meeting Support Day in Brussels in 2004, and at the Tech Tap stand at IMEX 2004 and 2005, we opened for membership on January 1st 2006. We now have over 30 members worldwide and growing.
The Meeting Support Institute is a global, not-for-profit institute, dedicated to increasing the Return On Investment (ROI) of meetings and events by promoting and developing meeting support tools and services in the meetings industry. By bringing key stakeholders together, and providing research, education and promotion on the value of your service, Meeting Support Institute raises the profile and the status of these tools and services as an essential resource for meeting planners.
For more information on member benefits and how to become a member, please download our brochures here.